Know Your Options
When you come to First Choice for a free pregnancy test, we will present you with all the options that are available to you. Before you make your decision, it is crucial that you know for sure if you are pregnant and how far along you are. Our medical staff can answer all of these questions for you with professional accuracy.
Basic Options that are Available For You to Consider:
- Carry the baby and parent
- Carry the baby and make a plan for someone else to parent
- Have an abortion
Before You Decide
Get the information you need to make an informed decision. Each choice has variables:
- If you parent, will you marry the baby’s father or will you be a single parent?
- If you make a plan for someone else to parent, will you choose an open adoption or a closed adoption?
- If you choose abortion, will you have a surgical procedure or a chemical abortion?
If you choose abortion, know that you have rights as a patient. Ask about our “Patient Rights” information when you come to First Choice for your appointment.
Schedule An Appointment
If you think you could be pregnant, please come in for a pregnancy test and to receive information about your options. All of our services are free of charge.
Pregnancy tests are the only service that can be scheduled online. STD screens and ultrasounds must be scheduled via phone or text.