If you are considering abortion, it is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure. What type of abortion will you have? What are the risks? We can give you the facts.
You may be considering abortion for some of the following reasons:
- Someone you love is pressuring you to have an abortion
- You don’t feel ready to be a parent
- You don’t want anyone to know that you are pregnant
We can answer some of the important questions that you have:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Are you at risk for a natural miscarriage?
- Do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- How far along are you?
- What kind of abortions are available to you?
- What are your legal rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any long-term or short-term risks to consider?
Schedule An Appointment
If you think you could be pregnant, please come in for a pregnancy test and to receive information about your options. All of our services are free of charge.
Pregnancy tests are the only service that can be scheduled online. STD screens and ultrasounds must be scheduled via phone or text.