You might be thinking: “This can’t be happening to me!” or “We were so careful…” or “She was on the pill; I used a condom. Isn’t that enough?”
Every method of birth control has its failure rate. If you’re having sex, pregnancy can occur. It’s a risk you take. Most men like to make decisions based on facts. We can provide the facts you need:
- Is she really pregnant? Home tests are unreliable; get medical confirmation.
- How far along is she? Gestational age determines abortion costs.
- What are the options, and how much can you influence her decision?
We have trained client advocates who can help. We understand that the decision involves you, too. If you think she may be pregnant, bring her in and get the facts.
- We use a lab-quality pregnancy test.
- We offer a medical consultation with a nurse.
- We offer a limited obstetrical ultrasound to confirm pregnancy.
Schedule An Appointment
If you think you could be pregnant, please come in for a pregnancy test and to receive information about your options. All of our services are free of charge.
Pregnancy tests are the only service that can be scheduled online. STD screens and ultrasounds must be scheduled via phone or text.