Abortion Information Livingston, NJ
Need abortion information near Livingston, NJ? Planned parenthood is always going to be easier for you to manage than an unplanned pregnancy. We’re here to help you make an informed choice. First Choice isn’t your typical women’s clinic near Livingston, NJ. We’re a women’s resource center, and all our services are free of charge and obligation.
If you are considering a pregnancy termination or abortion, First Choice is your best next step. There are 3 great reasons why.
- FREE PREGNANCY INFORMATION NEAR Livingston, NJ:A pregnancy test is not enough to make a decision about your situation. Pregnancy tests respond to a hormone, HCG, released in your body when you’re pregnant. However, up to 1 in 4 pregnancies end in natural miscarriage. HCG levels may remain high in your body, meaning for a period of time you will still test positive, but you may not have a viable pregnancy.Ultrasound, not urine or blood tests, is the fastest way to determine if you have a viable pregnancy. First Choice provides ultrasound services at no cost to you. Other organizations charge for this.
- FIND OUT HOW FAR ALONG YOU ARE WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED:Many clients want to know how far along their pregnancy is before they make a decision. First Choice will provide the most accurate dating of your pregnancy via ultrasound with no obligation.
- MEET ONE ON ONE IN A PRIVATE ENVIRONMENT:First Choice gives you the most private environment for your appointment. We schedule our appointments to avoid crowds in our waiting areas and give you the most privacy possible. After your initial screening, you can have someone with you if this makes you more comfortable. It’s your choice.
Other reasons why First Choice is your best next step near Livingston, NJ:
- We do not require parental consent.
- We do not require insurance. No insurance paperwork goes to your home.
- Abortion is legal in the state of New Jersey through the entire nine months of pregnancy. You can take the time to get the facts and make the best decision for you.
We are here to assist you with accurate medical information and important facts so you can make an informed decision. We are not an adoption agency, an abortion doctor or an obstetrical medical practice. We are specialists in pregnancy diagnosis and medical confirmation.
Because we do not profit from any choice you make, there is no pressure to purchase additional services.
Abortion-Abortion Pill Livingston NJ 07039
Livingston was incorporated as a township by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on February 5, 1813, from portions of Caldwell Township (now Fairfield Township) and Springfield Township (now in Union County, New Jersey). Portions of the township were taken to form Fairmount (March 11, 1862, now part of West Orange) and Roseland (March 10, 1908).[20
Schedule An Appointment
If you think you could be pregnant, please come in for a pregnancy test and to receive information about your options. All of our services are free of charge.
Pregnancy tests are the only service that can be scheduled online. STD screens and ultrasounds must be scheduled via phone or text.